Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Gospel of Christ

Last month I made a goal to post every day about something that I am grateful for.  It's all good to post on Facebook, but people post so often on Facebook it gets lost too fast for me.  I forgot about my goal until people started posting gratitude things on Facebook, so for that I am also grateful.
When I was thinking about all the things I am grateful for and trying to choose which one to begin with I chose the Gospel of Christ because of all my blessing the Gospel is the best.  All of my other blessing flow from the gospel.
I am grateful for the gospel of Christ.  I am grateful for the peace it gives me, the understanding, and the joy, pure joy.  I know that Jesus Christ lived and died for me.  He knows my name and I know that He loves me.  I know that my Father in Heaven knows me and loves me.  He cares about me and my children.  I know He does, my children are His and he will teach me how to raise them and guide them.
It is through my faith in my Lord and Redeemer that I find the strength to make it through the hard days.  It is with Joy that I look forward to the Resurrection and the eternities with my family because it is the gospel that gives me the knowledge that family ties endure after death.  Yes, there is life after this existence.  I know that there is.  I know that my redeemer lives, he is my savior and my king.  He is my greatest blessing and I will be eternally grateful for His life, His love, and His atoning sacrifice for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment