Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Friday, November 25, 2011

The priesthood


I am grateful for the Priesthood.  The priesthood is the power of God on Earth.  In old testament times when Christ walked the Earth and called apostles He ordained with with power and authority.  This same power and authority that existed in the early Church of Christ has been restored to the Earth in these latter days.  Through the power and Authority of God men ordained to the priesthood can bless and heal the sick, cast out devils, give blessings, and speak by the power and authority of God.  I do not know all of the powers and key that men can hold, but I  know that the priesthood has blessed my life immensely.  I am so grateful to see this power in my life.  I know that I am so blessed to have the priesthood in my home and to share in the blessing that my husband does.

No comments:

Post a Comment