Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Angels

Today I am grateful for angels.  Yes, I very much believe in angels.  I would go so far as to say that I know for a fact that angels are real.  I know that God sends angels to protect, guide, comfort, and help us.
I have seen angels in my life, I have felt their influence.  I will not go into it too much because it is very sacred to me, but I do not think I would be here today if it were not for angels.
I know that one of the blessings of attending the temple is that angels will be sent to guide protect my children.  In a big scary world such as we live in I am grateful for that blessing.  I want to know that my children are watched over.  I want to know that I am watched over.
Thank you to my angels, seen and unseen.  Often times heaven works through the people in our lives and they too are angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment