Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sisters


I am thankful for sisters.  Growing up I had one sister, then I got married and inherited five more sisters, and then my mom got married and now I have three more.  K, give me a sec to do the math 1 2 3...I have 9 sisters! (I don't believe in in laws or 1/2 or anything like that, we are family.)  Then I have the girls that I have adopted as sisters, and every one is Relief Society.  I love sisters. 
Sisters give you something you just can't get from a brother, I have a lot of brothers too, so I know.  If I want to rough and tumble, laugh at stupid stuff, or start a hitting contest I go to my brothers.  But with sisters you get good times, laughs, companionship, comfort, shopping excursions, sympathy, and so much more.  I really look forward to my sister coming up from the southern part of the state where she lives,  one sister lives in another state, I have sisters all over and I love to get together with them.
So to all of my sisters, wherever you are, I love you and I am so grateful for you.  You have helped me to become who I am and I love you all so much!

1 comment: