Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Monday, November 7, 2011

I am me

Toady I am grateful to be me.  I am grateful to be a woman, a wife, a mother, a sister, daughter, friend, and a child of God.  I am grateful for my strong body that has carried two wonderful children and borne them into this world and fed them until they could eat solid food.  I am grateful for my hair, even the 7 grey ones.  I am grateful for pretty feet, and a nice smile.
I am grateful that I am a woman.  As a woman I have the opportunity to be a mother.  I am protected and provided for by my husband. I may be emotional, but my emotions help me to be loving, sensitive to others, sympathetic, empathetic, and understanding.  As a woman I have a divine gift and calling from God in the ability to deeply love and serve others.
I am grateful for my personality.  I am honest, you will always know where you stand with me.  I get over things fast, I can go from crying to singing in 0-5 minutes.  :)  I love to laugh and play.  I am not afraid to laugh at myself, or others for that matter.  I am cheeky and smart.  I try to be confident and patient and I usually succeed.  I am beautiful, even when I do not feel it.  I love life and have a deep love of learning and knowledge.  I love to help others.  I cannot see suffering without a deep and abiding desire to do something about it.
I am me.  I am a lady.  I am a mom.  I am a child of God.  I am a Latter Day Saint (Mormon).  I am divinely created.  I am me.

No comments:

Post a Comment