Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fun stories

This kid is so funny and so cute.  He tells stories that are so full of imagination.  When I took this picture he had taken a story I just told him, The Three Little Pigs, and changed it to be about three horses and it was nothing like The Three Little Pigs.  I have a few cute stories of my own.
Yesterday I was trying to get Glen to clean up his toys before bed bed, but he didn't want to.  He was telling me all the reasons why he couldn't help clean up.  "I have a headache, My stomach hurts.  I ate too much, I'm hungry.  My foot hurts and I can't walk.  I'm too old."  This was one of those time when I'm not sure whether to laugh or pull my hair out.
Earlier that day we made a deal that if he let me take a nap then I would let him watch a movie even though it was a no technology day.  So I put on Avatar the Last Air Bender for him and lay down.  Ever 10 minutes or so he came in.  Mom, I need you, can I have a yogurt?  Mom, I need you, can you help me open it?  Mom, I need you, I spilled on the couch and my shirt.  Mom, I need you, I want to watch another episode.  Mom, I need you, can I play a game.  Mom, I need you, is Benjamin awake yet?  Can he really be that cute *and* that annoying all at the same time?  Yes.  Yes, he can.

No comments:

Post a Comment