Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Temple Date

My favorite place to go on a date is to the temple. We had our first date at the temple, we were married in the temple, and I love it. Today for our date John and I went to the temple. Every time I attend the temple I learn something new. This is what I learned as I sat in a session today.
There is a lot of knowledge to gain in this life, but there are some things we will not learn until we are at the veil or have passed through the veil. There are some things we just won't learn in this life. Some pieces of knowledge are reserved for our Father to teach us. We can learn much from Him through prayer, but some things we will only learn at his knee. I don't know about you, but I am excited for the day when I can once again gather around our Father and learn from Him. In the mean time I will do all in my power to gain learning, knowledge and understanding in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment