Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Sunday, November 2, 2008

cousin visit


Here John and Elijah were playing. I think John enjoyed this as much as Elijah.

My family came to visit a week or so ago, boy did we have fun. My nephew Elijah absolutely loves Glen. He is so helpful and protective. I remember when Glen was first born and my sister came up with her son. When we were at the WIC clinic picking something up Elijah demonstrated his protectiveness. A worker came to get me for my appointment and picked up Glen for me. As soon as she picked Glen up I heard Elijah complain. Shortly after sitting down I hear my sister yelling "Elijah, no!" and in come Elijah. He grabs the car seat and glares at the lady as if to say, "you want him, you have to deal with me," he wouldn't leave until I was finished and he was convinced that Glen was again safe.

I had quite a bit of fun with Elijah as well. After a spaghattie dinner Elijah was ready for a bath. I volunteered and we had fun. I gave him a Mohawk, put bubbles all over his hair, and played basket ball. Then we put Glen in and we had even more fun. Because I had put bubbles all over Elijah's hair Elijah thought Glen needed some bubbles in his hair so he took the bubbles off his head and put them onto Glen's. They were so cute together.



My sister Jennifer had fun with the kids too. She went outside to jump on the trampoline with Elijah and he decided Glen needed to jump as well. So he came in, grabbed Glen's hand and took him outside. (with his mom's help of course) Elijah helped Glens hand while they were jumping, he had to help Glen because Glen is to little to jump on his own. I smile at how helpful and sweet he is.
Here Jennifer is playing a game she used to play with my brother and me when we were little. She has the kids on her legs and is giving them and airplane ride. Elijah wanted to play with mommy and Glen so Jennifer is operating a Double Decker Plane here. Boy does that lady have talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment