Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Priorities

Let me tell you about two nightmares I had and then you will see where my priorities lie.

Last night I had a nightmare that John had this secret binder full of love notes from his ex-girlfriend. As I was reading these letters addressed to "My Teddy bear," I kept shaking my head and thinking "Oh dear, this can't be good." Now for Nightmare number two.

There was this woman and she was talking to me as we headed to Cedar City. She was telling me that I had a dirty house, this coming from someone with four dogs, six cats, and an odd number of ducks, chickens, and children running around. Plus, she never cleans up after them. She said her house was clean compared to mine. Then she started telling me about all of the awards she has won and things she has accomplished. She was super mom and I had a dirty house...NOOOOoooo

So, in my subconscious mind I guess the thought of having a dirty house is scarier then John keeping a binder of love notes. Not where I thought my priorities would lie. Good thing I don't ever have to worry about a secret binder full of love notes, I wish I could say the same about a dirty house.

1 comment:

  1. How funny that we both had dreams revealing our subconscious fears. Yours are a little nobler than mine, I'm afraid :)

    ReplyDelete