Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Overcome

Have you ever been so overcome with emotion that you cannot find the words to describe how you feel? I feel like that when I look at John and think that he loves me. I cannot believe he asked me to marry him, but I am eternally grateful that he did. I have found more bliss with John and more love then I ever thought was possible. How I love him.
Anyone can tell you I am a very emotional person, the first three months of pregnancy were constant tears. However, until recently I have never cried tears of joy. The day my son was born was the first time I have ever been so happy I cried. My baby boy, this wonderful child is mine. This picture of John was taken right after Glen was born. John held Glen first and I hope you can see the love on John's face. He loves Glen so much. We both love Glen, we even love the little cone head he was born with. (But we are glad it is gone :)
Heavenly Father loves me so much that he has given me someone else to love. He has given me a glimpse of His love. I know that I love Glen a great deal, but my love is by no means perfect. I get frustrated when he cries and sometimes I am not patient with him as I aught to be. But I know that Heavenly Father's love is perfect. He never gets frustrated when we cry to Him, he always waits to give us comfort. His love is perfect and I hope that someday my love will be perfect.

1 comment:

  1. That is a very sweet picture. I'm glad that we were able to share that day with you and John. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete