Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Surprises


Today during church the Primary children had their annual program. As a teacher I was called upon to help in the program. During one of the practices I discovered that it was going to be difficult to take care of Glen and do my job so I called a friend in the ward and asked her to help out. I figured she and her daughter would take Glen and play with him and keep him happy for me. What a pleasant surprise when he husband took Glen even before I needed him to and held him the whole meeting. I love to see Glen sleep, but it made my heart so happy to see this good man holding my son as he slept in his arms. What a wonderful gospel that teaches men and women to share in the caring and rearing of children. I love to see dads take part in there children's lives. Few things make me happier then to hear a wife tell me how her husband gets up with the kids, changes diapers, and helps out. I love this gospel and I love the teachings of the Lord. I love the hope and tenderness that comes with the gospel of Christ and the change it makes in our lives. And I love the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment