Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Reverse Psychology



Today Jacob came down to hang out for a little while. John and i were eating a late dinner and asked him to try and get Glen to drink a little water. Glen hates bottles and didn't want the water because it was in bottle form. John said something about reverse psychology so Jacob told Glen not to drink the bottle. Well, Glen just proved that reverse psychology works on infants as well as children. He started drinking the bottle. We had a lot of fun with that and I started to think how my mom would try reverse psychology on me and I know I have tried it on kids before. Man, it really works, even on babies. Thanks Jacob, you made my blog.

For those of you less blog savvy "you made my blog" is the modern form of "you made my day."

No comments:

Post a Comment