Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Thursday, November 20, 2008

A day in the life of Glen

Bed Time
I am hungry so mom puts me in my new chair. Then she makes me a bowl of cereal. I am so excited I wave my arms and laugh. The first bit is the best, but mom doesn't feed me fast enough so I tell her to hurry. Then the food is gone, but I want more so I cry. Mom says it is time for milk. Yeah! I am still so hungry, I cannot wait for more. Then mom gives me milk and I drink and drink until I am really full. Then it is time for stories, songs, prayer, and then bed. Yawn...good night.

Goodness! (this is mom) You would think by the way Glen screams in between the cereal and the milk that I was starving the poor child. I mean he just ate a bunch of cereal, and still attacks the milk like he hasn't eaten in days. At least he is growing healthy on all that food. And milk is cheap when it comes from me, right. I guess since this is the last pit stop for the night he has to fill up, really fill up. After a bowl (or two) of cereal and then some milk all is right in the world and Glen finally settles down for the night.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...thats cute/funny. Glad you're feeding the wee one.

    ReplyDelete