Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Friday, November 14, 2008

Crazy 8

Hooray for scheduled posts! Right now I am at fabulous Friday being crafty with a bunch of other crafty people. But this post is going to post while I am gone. What a happy thing.
8 Favorite TV shows:
I do not really watch TV, but I will try.
(So, as of the last time I watched TV years ago.)
  1. House
  2. Numbers
  3. Hannah Montana (*gasp, my secret is out)
  4. Happy days
  5. Smallville
  6. All things Animal Channel
  7. All things discovery channel
  8. Rugrats

8 Favorite Restaurants:
  1. Mad Greek
  2. Village Inn
  3. Cracker Barrel
  4. Dee's
  5. Little China
  6. Sizzlers's
  7. Olive Garden
  8. anywhere I can eat with John
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
  1. Worked on sewing a Christmas Present for John
  2. Worked with Glen to sit up on his own (almost there)
  3. Found out not all Wal-Marts are created equal.
  4. Went to flute lesson
  5. Talked with LaChelle
  6. checked fifty times to see if John was available to talk. (no luck)
  7. Cleaned my room
  8. Started feeding Glen Oatmeal cereal :)
8 Things That I Look Forward to:
  1. Being a size 10 again (crossing fingers)
  2. Glen walking
  3. John getting home
  4. John finishing school so I do not have wait so long for him to get home.
  5. Being tetris queen of the universe
  6. Totally kicking John's butt at wrestling (Hey, I can dream can't I?)
  7. Growing old with the love of my life.
  8. Skiing with John
8 Things I Love About Fall:
  1. Fall means the holidays!
  2. Jumping in the leaves
  3. Pumpkin pie
  4. Pumpkin pie shakes
  5. Holiday family gatherings
  6. Another excuse to give gifts. Wahoo!
  7. The smell of baking and a reason to do so.
  8. The prospect of snow is exciting...for a while
8 Things On My Wish List:
  1. A DaWalt drill with metal bits
  2. Hymns and primary songs on CD
  3. A horse (since I was like 5)
  4. A forever house
  5. A piano
  6. A digital camera (mine broke)
  7. I have always wanted a library like in Beauty and the Beast.
  8. Money to indulge in crafts.
Believe it or not that was the hardest one to get 8 on. There are a lot of things I want, but I am happy and really do not want for much. Life is good. Like we always say, "They are so happy, they do not know how miserable they are."

1 comment:

  1. Why aren't all Wal-marts created equal?

    Beating John in wrestling doesn't sound too hard :)

    Hannah Montana - well, let's just say it's a good thing we don't have cable.

    Horses are a lot of work, you know. :) Have you seen the commercial about the 3 teenage girls after Christmas, 2 of which got the latest cell phone, and the other got a pony? They were like, "He really got you a pony?"

    ReplyDelete