Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Friday, November 21, 2008

Ramdom Sampler

Yes I spelled it that way on purpose.
Seven random things about me.
  1. I think ranch is the ultimate condiment and can be eaten on almost anything.
  2. I hate raisins in cookies, a cookie with raisins is ruined.
  3. My favorite fingernail is my left thumb.
  4. I know what this is a picture of (does that make me a geek?)
  5. Water is my favorite liquid beverage, sometimes I drink about 1/2 a gallon a day or more.
  6. John calls me RAM (hence the picture and misspelled title)
  7. I love the arch in my feet, it is what made me want to start ballet in the first place. Come on, I was like 10 years old.
Darn! I am out of numbers. Oh well, here is a bit of useless information that you may have never wanted to know about me. I bet Audrey (my best friend since like second grade) doesn't even know a lot of that.
...I wonder how much of this John knows?...
Well I hope you all enjoyed this little sneak peak into the crazy life of RAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment