Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

(Not a video.)
My camera broke and only the video part works.
Bare with me until I can figure out how to fix it.

Every month John and I have an activity with our primary class. This year we had a Halloween party. I tried out a recipe LaChelle gave me called Kitty litter cake. (Leave it to LaChelle to find a cake like this.) The kids loved it, but it was even more fun to see the adults who could not get over the look. One mom said she would have to eat it with her eyes closed, another parent said it really looked like kitty litter and I had better not bring it any closer. The kids were braver then the parents and most of them tried the cake. I had a lot of fun making it and can't wait to try it again.

(Also not a video)

John and I dressed Glen up this year. I did not know if I was going to get Glen a costume or not, but when John and I were in the store I saw a costume that was so cute it made me squeal (literally) so John agreed we could buy it. I think Glen is so adorable in this little costume (I always think he is totally adorable though.) I grin from ear to ear thinking how he looked when he bounced in the costume, it would make the little tail wiggle back and forth. (more squeals)



(Video, really) (I Promise)
Because Glen cannot have candy yet, or anything for hat matter I let him play with the candy. It was great, he kept sticking it in his mouth and making a face that said gross, then he would do it again. I tried so hard to get him to smile, but he was to intent on figuring out what this new toy was. At least he was talking, "It makes sound, it's edible, and mom just gave it to me...so what is it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment