Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Monday, November 17, 2008

Dreams come true

Ready for a big ego massage, John?
Today John made one of my dreams come true. It is a silly one I admit, but I love him all the more for it. As I was washing dishes today he suddenly came in, grabbed my hand and started dancing with me. Cheese and Ham!
John is so wonderful. How grateful I am for this man who has my life so wonderful. Last night and this morning I was feeling very lugubrious and John was so good to me, as he always is. He was getting things for me, helping out with Glen, and he made sure to give me plenty of hugs. I thank the Lord daily for His mercy in leading me to John and giving me the opportunity to have such a wonderful husband and child.
I just went in the nursery a minute ago and I saw John rocking Glen to try and get him down for a nap, wow! What an amazing man. John is such a great husband and father.
One by one John is slowly making all of my silly, and not so silly dreams come true.

1 comment: