Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fail

I'm a failure. I totally spaced blogging while I was in Cedar for Thanksgiving. I can't believe it. Does it count that I did extra on some days so that by the 30th of November I have 34, even though I missed a day? I can schedule post for tomorrow, can I schedule for the past? Is that cheating? I must not be addicted like John says, other wise I would not have forgotten. I think at home sometimes I just have nothing more exciting then blogging. Is that a pathetic existence or what? The most exciting thing in my life lately was Glens first teeth, yes another one is coming in close behind the first. At least I have one thing to look forward to every day, a new experience with Glen. How I love my boy, what joy he brings me. He is my sweet angel and I love him very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment