Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Animal Game

I do not know if all those games every one plays are made up or you get them some where, but I am going to pretend you make them up so I do not feel so silly making this game up.
Glen and I were talking today about what kind of animal we would be if we were animals. We decided Glen would be a puppy because they are always forgiving and love unconditionally, and they are so darn cute.
If I were to choose the animal John would be I would give him the Lion. He is fiercly protective of Glen and I, but when you get on his good side he is very playful. Think Mufasa...
I wanted to say that I am a horse or something really cool like that, but when I am honest with myself nothing in my personality says hose except maybe my love of open spaces and freedom. So I had to choose between a cat or a Chiwawa, here is my reasoning; cats are opinionated and stubborn. Do not ask me why I think cats are opinionated and stubborn, they have just always struck me as being so. Now a Chiwawa is great. They are small, and cute. I choose a Chiwawa because my personality is a very (get ready for a huge run on sentance) "I'm not shaking because I'm cold I'm shaking because I'm excited, I'm alway happy to see you and can't give you enough love, and I want to chase my tail to get rid of all this energy," type of personality. *Gasp*
So here is the Game, you get to choose which animal fits your personality and discribe it in your post. You have to give at least three reasons, and no mythical animals please. You can also tell about your spouse and children if you want. I tag anyone who is reading this and has a blog. Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... I have always been cat-like in that I am tempermental and like positive attention. Cats think they own everything/one. When I was little I wanted to be a princess... that is sort of similar. The attitude and cuddly/claw your face duality! *wink

    ReplyDelete