Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Thursday, November 1, 2012

X-Rays

I thought I would do the same thing this month that I did last month and blog every day about something I am grateful for.  It will give me a good perspective.  Oddly enough I find it hard to find something to blog about.  It's not that I do not have a lot to be grateful for, I feel so blessed, it's just that there is SO MUCH to be grateful for I have a hard time choosing.
Today I chose X-Rays.  11 Days ago Benjamin got hurt jumping on the trampoline.  He was up and moving pretty soon afterwards, only favoring his leg a little, so I didn't think too much about it.  But yesterday I noticed he was running a little funny and when we went out rick or treating he wouldn't run at all and he didn't want to walk.  He kept telling me his knew hurt.  I couldn't remember how long it had been since he got hurt, but I knew it was long enough that it shouldn't hurt still.  Then I remembered the day and it was 10 days ago! (yesterday)  So I took him in to the Dr. and she was worried he may have done something to the bone and ordered an X-ray.  The X-ray confirmed that he had not damaged the bones, which is a relief  and so he must have sprained it or something and that is why it's taken so long healing.  I wasn't super worried, because he was still running and playing, but I was a little worried that it still hurt him after so long.  I am grateful that technology like X-rays is available to me.  I am grateful to have proof that he is ok and hasn't done any permanent damage.  And I am grateful for a cute little picture of his bones that set my mind at ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment