Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Monday, November 5, 2012

Cute

Today I am grateful for cute things.  Yesterday I was so grumpy and so tired.  I was in a REALLY bad mood.  But then I saw this cute little baby alpaca and it all changed.  I squeaked and squealed  until my husband thought something might be wrong.  :)  Then I was reading and it's from a page called "My voice changes when I see cute"  and I laughed so hard because my voiced basically left what humans can hear and all the dogs went crazy.
Then today I was feeling really tired and not grumpy exactly, but not happy.  I sorted through some little girl clothes and they were so cute!  It totally cheered me up.  What is it about cute animals and little girl clothes that makes me cheerful and gives me a boost of energy?  Can I harness this somehow?

No comments:

Post a Comment