Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Help

Today I am thankful for help.  Benjamin was up for 2 hours playing, then it took me 45 minutes to get him back to sleep once I figured it out, I also had to get up to help Glen after he had a nightmare. Add that to getting up 5 times to use the bathroom and not sleeping well since I'm as big as a whale and let's just say I am one seriously tired mamma.  Tired to the point of tears.  Tired past my ability to function well.  Too tired to read...well, maybe not  that tired.
So my ever helpful neighbors offered to feed my kids dinner, I may be too tired to eat, then asked my babysit their son while they went to the temple.  Their son is 10, and my kids hero worship him.  Babysitting him really translates into be there if there is an emergency and he will baby sit your kids while you rest.  Would I do it?  YES!!!
This kid is so good with my children, he is always willing to help, always willing to baby sit so I can shower, take a nap, take a break, clean, whatever I need he is there to help.  I'm on the verge of hero worship myself.
So today, and forever I will be grateful for the hero who always help me, entertains my kids, gives me hugs, and is one of the sweetest people to have ever walked the Earth. Yep, pretty darn close to hero worship here.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment