Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Monday, August 1, 2011

The Testaments

I just finished watching The Testaments, one of my favorite movies about the life of Christ. I never cease to be moved to tears during the movie, especially at the end when Christ appears to the people in America; heals, teaches, and blesses them. As I watched the movie this time I prayed silently, hoping to be there when Christ comes again. I watch and wait for Him.
I know sometimes it is hard to believe in Christ, there is so much wickedness in the world, so many bad things that happen and often people wonder where God is in all this. I assure you He is there! God loves us, He is our Father and He will answer your prayers. I know that Christ came to earth, that He lived and died for us. I feel it. Sometimes when I teach children about faith and about believing in things they cannot see I talk about the wind.
We cannot see the wind, but we can feel it and we can see the effect of the wind in the trees. So too, can I can feel God and His love, I can see the way He effects me and those around me. But my feeling is so much stronger then the wind, and longer lasting as well. When I feel the Love of the Lord it fills me up, it moves me. I never feel more loved then when I feel the love of my Father in heaven. Words fail me, nothing can describe such a feeling.
If you have access to this movie, or can get access, I urge you to watch it. Allow yourself to feel the Love of your Father. he does indeed love you very much. Pray, He will answer
you, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment