Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Sunday, July 31, 2011

So much love

Do you have a friend, maybe your best friend, some one who always cheers you up? I have a friend like that. She is so selfless and always cheerful. Her name is Aleta, and she is one of my very best friends. Even when she lost her job and must have been having a hard time she was still cheerful and ready to talk. She was concerned about me because my kids were sick and went out to buy them medicine, she brought over dinner when I felt sick, she talks to me when I am down and I always leave her feeling happy again.
Aleta is my sun and my flowers. Every time I see her I just feel happy, I want to give her a hug and say thank you. But there are some things that words cannot express. There are some feeling that go so deep that only the Lord knows what they are. Some times when I pray I am so full of love and gratitude and all those things I do not have a name for that I have to ask Heavenly Father to look inside my mind and heart to see what's there. Well I wish Aleta could look into my heart and see that special place that she has. I wish she could know how much she means to me and how grateful I am to her.
I used to move around a lot and I had friends wherever I went, but few of them were real friends, the ones that stick with you no matter how far away you are, no matter what happens they are there. I have a feeling that Aleta is that kind of friend, she just has so much love to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment