Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I've got a dream

I got this picture from from her blog "Over seas Adventure"

This is my dream home. I know it probably will only be my home in my dream, but there it is. Why a castle you ask? Let me explain. I love Children, I love them so much, and it just breaks my heart to see children that do not have home, children that are not loved, children who are passed from home to home, children that just want a home and love. I want to give that to them. I dream of a HUGE house that can hold 10 or more kids. I want this one because of how much fun it would be to play hide and seek in the dark, tag back and forth across that bridge like thing, haunted houses, a tire swing inside, oh and the temple just down the hill.
The home in my dreams ins't a home for troubled kids, a foster home, or an orphanage, it's just a home. But it will be different in that everyone and anyone who needs a little love can come there. Some to live, some to hang out. This home would be a safe place, a home where you could come to feel loved and to feel safe. We would have fun, and learn, and have fun learning, or learn to have fun. We would learn to cook, clean, help others, be kind to everyone (Including yourself) and play. But the most important things in my dream are love and learning. No child, or adult for that matter, can go through life successfully without learning. and no one can go through life without love. My house will be a house of learning and a house of love.
I have had people make fun of me for my dream, they think I couldn't handle all those kids or I must be crazy, but I cherish this dream. I know that it is a good and righteous dream and that if it is the Lord's will it will happen. He will provide a way. He will provide the means and the patience. I have the capacity to love and the desire to do good and help children and between me and God, nothing is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment