Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A princess, beautiful in His eyes

I am a princess, no not a fashion obsessed, dramatic, get my way type of princess. A princess in the truest form. I am the daughter of a King, and as such heir to all He possesses. Think about that for a second, we are all children of God, the most high King. He is Lord over all...ALL. And we as His children are all princes and princesses, heir to all He possess, in other words, heir to ALL. I am so sad to see that some girls and boys, men and women forget that they are royalty.
John and I went on a date to the temple the other day, I love dates like that. ya know one of my favorite parts? I always feel so beautiful. It's not because everyone is wearing white and so I feel less out of place then usual, it's not because my temple dress is extravagant and beautiful. I feel beautiful because in the temple I see my divine worth better then any other place. I feel beautiful because I see myself through my Father's eyes. He created me and being God his creation is perfect. I am not saying the I am perfect, far from it, but as His creation I am perfect. He made me the way I am and as His creation, and as His daughter I am beautiful. In the temple I feel that beauty and divine worth so deeply.
I am grateful for the opportunity to go to the temple and to feel the Spirit of God so strongly. I am grateful for my knowledge that I am a child of God, divine and beautiful to behold. I love my Father in Heaven and am grateful to know that he is my Father and my king.

No comments:

Post a Comment