Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I believe

I believe in Christ. He is my Savior and my King. I know He lived and He died for me. I know he was resurrected and some day, I will live with Him and my Father in Heaven. I believe that Christ is my older brother and that he atoned for my sins. I believe that because of His atonement I can be forgiven and live with god again. I love my savior and my Father in Heaven.
My belief in God and in Christ are important to me, my life is centered around my beliefs. There are some who do not believe as I do and to you I say, that is your right. It is your right to believe in a different God, a different religion or to not be religious at all. I believe that you have the right to choose and I believe that I have the right to choose. I will not interfere with your right to choose and I expect that you will not interfere with my right to choose. My belief does not negate your, nor do your beliefs negate mine. We are being born with the ability to choose and act upon those choices. Tolerance goes both ways my friends. I call you my friends because I know that even though we may not have the same faith or beliefs we can still get along and be kind to each other, we can still be friends.
It's not fair to use your beliefs to take away someone else's ability to choose or interfere with their belief. Keep believing what you believe to be good and true, I will do the same. But neither of us will impede the others choice, right? See, I knew we could get along, after all, we're friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment