Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Poor Computer, no, Poor me!

My poor computer broke, ok, just one tinsy little part broke. But that tinsy little part means that I have no internet for awhile. No Facebook, email, blogging, recipes, or surfing unless I want to wait until 10:30 when my husband gets home from school with his laptop, or I want to use my neighbor's. The library won't happen. Can you just picture me sitting there blogging while my two toddlers run a muck? Not happening. So I will just hang out at my neighbors more often, they love me anyway, right and blog less.
I am sorry my faithful friends, I really miss blogging every day. I miss the chance to get my thoughts, experiences, and testimoniy out for the world to read. But stay tuned. I will try to keep up on the blog, even if it means staying up late occasionally, not that I don't do that anyway :D And until the next post just think of giraffes. And feel free to leave a comment so I know you're still around.
Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment