Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Babies

YAY! We had a great day today, WAY, way better then the past few days. Last night as I prayed I talked to Heavenly Father and told him how frustrated I felt. I have been trying so hard, and I SO want to be a good mother, but it's really tough. We are all Heavenly Father's children and my children and still His. I know that He has not given up on them, he still loves them and so He will help me to be a good mother. So as I prayed I told Him a what I felt like I had learned, told Him I was going to take this opportunity to learn patience, and could He please help me to have a better day tomorrow.
It started out great, I was short a couple hours of sleep because of a rough night with the boys, but I felt rested and ready for the day. And we did have a good day, I felt patient, we had fun, and Glen did great with the potty training. I came back from a church activity to a baby sitter who told me that he had refused to go tot he bathroom the whole three hours, but he was dry and told me when he needed to go. I was so happy I made a HUGE deal about it, dancing, singing, hugging, kissing, tickling, and I gave him a squirt gun he wanted as a reward.
I know that Heavenly Father loves us. I know that He has a plan for us. I know that we are His children and He will guide us. Think of the person you love the very most in this world. Then think that Heavenly Father loves us all even more. He loves us deeper, purer, and more perfect then we can even imagine. His love is perfect, unending, and REAL! I promise you it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment