Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Monday, January 19, 2009

Skiing Giraffe?

Anybody who knows John has probably been invited to go skiing with him for his birthday. John loves to ski. This year for his birthday I wanted to make his cake so here is the cake I made with LaChelle's help. Didn't she do great on the trees? They are sugar cones that she has piped frosting onto. For decorations I grabbed some of Glen's toys, and borrowed one from my nephew Elijah, and put them on Popsicle skis. Then I made little stick people and put our pictures on the sticks so that it would be a family skiing trip. The cake will have to do until Glen is older. Even though the cake didn't turn out how I had imagined, John really liked it. Although no one ate the yellow snow by the Elephant. Oh, well.

1 comment: