Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Monday, January 5, 2009

Bouncing Baby Boy



I have always wondered why people use the term "bouncing baby boy," now I know. Glen is a bouncing baby boy. At first I though he was just getting used to supporting him weight on his legs, but after months of standing I was wondering what was he was doing. Then my neighbor who loves to watch him was telling me how much he loves her bouncing swing, so after Christmas I went and bought him one. He has no problem supporting him weight, we want to jump. He will spend half an hour in his swing bouncing, no bouncing is the wrong word, jumping up and down laughing and not get tired of it. I jumps really high too. It reminds me of the astronaut training no gravity training. Boy can this kid jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment