Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Balanced Diet

I have had another brilliant idea. (Some day one of my ideas will make LaChelle, my partner in crime, and me rich and famous.) So here it is. Babies learn eating habits from parents, but if you are like me it is more of a "do as I say not as I do," type of thing. I have a plan to help. We will invent a product that helps parents give their kids a balanced diet baby food style. I'm not talking about all those gross baby food combos like mac and cheese and chicken dinner, I'm talking good stuff. We will take the child's portion and separate it into two or three parts. In each compartment we will have a different food group. For instance here is what Glen would eat if my genius plan were in action now. Breakfast, open container one and you have peaches and oatmeal. Lunch- Chicken and tomato soup, Dinner- rice, apple sauce, and carrots. Not a completely balance diet, but hey maybe LaChelle and I can find a pediatric nutritionist to help plan the menu. I think it is brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. Any one want to sponsor this new amazing product line? Anyone...come on, it is way better then the Darn It sock store.

No comments:

Post a Comment