Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Monday, January 26, 2009

Gadianton Chili

My next brilliant Idea... Gadianton Chili. I will be rich and famous, the next "Bush's baked beans guy." You know the one where the dog is always trying to sell the recipe, except I would have a ferret. And instead of being a family recipe it will be a secret combination.
Then when I take it to Relief Society people will call me and ask for the recipe and I will have to tell them all that I can't give it to them because it is a secret combination and then after tons of people ask for this fabulous recipe I will finally decide to publish it but it will never taste the same because I will have had to publish a fake recipe like the Lion House cook book and their rolls. The possibilities are endless. Any one who wants to be rich and famous with me let me know, but don't ask what the recipe is or I will have to kill you....

No comments:

Post a Comment