Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The changing seasons

So I was thinking about the changing seasons. During the winter I get sick of being cold and cannot wait for
summer, during the summer I hate being hot and cannot wait for winter. Each season has its advantages and also it's disadvantages. Winter brings skiing, sledding, holiday seasons and building snow men ans snow forts. Summer brings swimming, BBQ's, evening walks, camping, and vacations. (Not to mention our anniversary) Spring and Fall are fun in their own way, new flowers and jumping in a huge pile of leaves to name a

few.
I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who knows enough about me to send me somewhere I get to experience and enjoy all of the seasons. It seems like I am just getting sick of one when the next starts. What an exciting and beautiful world we live in. We are so blessed to have this world that He created just for us. I think that when the Lord was creating the world not only did He create it for us, but also with us in mind. He created things that we would see as beauty, things we would love, and also things to help us and try us. How much He must love us to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment