Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Monday, October 13, 2008

I am...

I am: A child of God
I think: A lot
I know: Less then I would like to
I want: to keep learning
I dislike: being late, disorganized, or having a messy house.
I miss: John when he is gone
I fear: losing those I love
I feel: my Savior love in all the world around me
I hear: Glen cooing
I smell: My cinnamon candle
I crave: pretzels
I cry: a lot when I am pregnant
I search: for answers to my ubiquitous questions
I wonder: If my mind had a physical shape what would it be?
I regret: it when I say things without thinking first
I love: dancing to my own music
I always: remember to put on pants before leaving the house
I worry: too much sometimes
I am not: perfect
I have: a yogurt in my hand
I remember: eating ice cream with my brother
I believe: in angels
I dance: wearing moccasins
I sing: when I know the words
I don’t always: eat my veggies
I argue: with myself more then anyone else
I write: letters
I win: at Tetris
I lose: every time I wrestle John
I wish: wishing were not so pointless
I listen: to music
I don't understand: when people hurt others
I can usually be found: with my nose in a book
I am scared: of mirrors in the dark (weird huh?)
I need: to feel loved
I forget: what I was trying to remember
I am happy:when Glen talks to me

No comments:

Post a Comment