Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Thursday, October 16, 2008

The shape of my mind

I have been pondering what shape I would give my mind if I could.
I have decided that I would choose a Sequoia. The Sequoia tree starts
out as a small seed, but will eventually grow into one of the biggest
trees in the world.

When I was born I knew very little. How to eat and other instincts
were my only knowledge. As I grew I learned, and learned, and
learned more. I continue even now to learn and will do so for the
remainder of this life. Whatever knowledge I have not yet gained in this
life I will endeavor to gain in the next life until my mind, like that of the
thousands year old great sequoia trees is enormous and seemingly infinite,
some day to become infinite.

No comments:

Post a Comment