Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Monday, October 13, 2008

Nature

A while ago I went hiking with my family. Glen and I stayed down at the bottom while Dad, Walter, and Julia hiked up above the waterfall. As we were laying there I looked at the trees, grass, and sky and I thought about how Heavenly Father made this perfect world just for us. Right after that thought I happened to look at a piece of grass that was turning brown and looked like it had been eaten by bugs. I started thinking that even though individually the world is not perfect, every thing combines to make it perfect. Well, one thing led to another and pretty soon I started to analyze people. Individually people are not perfect, far from it, but together we can become perfect. In a marriage each person has different talents, likes and dislikes, and traditions. When put together these differences can make a marriage wonderful. For example last night John and I were reading a book together and we came upon a word. he asked me if I knew the meaning and I replied that I did, we disagreed on the meaning though so we pulled up the dictionary. It turns out that he knew part of the definition and I knew the other part. Together we completed the definition as we complete each other and will eventually be perfected together.

No comments:

Post a Comment