Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

My little hero

 This boy of mine has stolen my heart again and again.  He is my little hero.  Every day he does something to help me out.  He helps keep the girls happy so I can clean, he will clean side by side with me.  He works hard, he loves to think and play, he loves to learn.  He is my boy!  I cherish this time we have together before he starts school.  I know he will change once he starts school, I know he will be gone more and I want to enjoy every last minute of this time we have.  Every nap, every conversation, every day we have to work together and learn together.  He will always have a special place in my heart.  We don't always get along and I know I won't cherish EVERYTHING, but I'm going to try my hardest to make the most of our special time.
He does well at whatever he sets his mind to, dishes, mating socks, or playing
My little model.

He loves his sisters so tenderly and is so helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment