Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Friday, September 5, 2014

Little mother

This is my busy Lizzy.  Miss Elizabeth is into every thing.  All the time.  She loves to hide in the cupboard, take baths and swim, fully clothed or otherwise.  She loves to take care of her babies help me clean, and spin in circles.  She is my girl.  One of them anyway.  Today while I was cleaning the kitchen she started to help put the dishes away, gather the dishes from the table and floor and then sweep.  Whenever she hears Abigail cry she runs to help if she can and if not she comes to get me so I can help her.  
One of my favorite things about her is that she loves her brother Glen so much.  She *has* to walk him out to the bus stop and get him from the bus too.  She sees the bus and she starts to run and yells "Gen!"  She just lights up when he gets home.  She does the same for Daddy.  She is a big daddy's girl.  She calls him "Mom" though, so does that make her a mama's girl? ;)
Elizabeth is now starting to sit with me and let me read books to her, but she wants to hold it and turn the pages so I better have that book memorized.  She speaks in sentences, mostly 2-3 words, but she is trying.  She is *SO* obedient.  She will throw things away for me, come back when I ask and do just about everything I ask.  I remember when the boys were like that.  I'll cherish it while it lasts. She is also a dare devil like Glen.  Oh boy!  My darling little Lizzy, she sure keeps me on my toes.




2 comments:

  1. I love the blue dress in the second picture. What a sweetie she is!

    ReplyDelete