Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Saturday, September 6, 2014

All smiles

Benjamin is my helper, Glen is my clown, Elizabeth is my little mother and my sweet Abigail is my joy, my smiley girl.  She is always smiling.  Even when she is upset she smiles.  One day she was at my neighbors house while I was getting a root canal and it went longer then I thought and Abigail got hungry.  As I sat feeding her my neighbor said she was so funny.  She was sitting and playing happily and then all the sudden she started to cry.  She only cried for a few minutes when she went back to smiling and laughing, then she cried again for a short time.  She did that for about 15 minutes and then fell asleep.  She is so quick to smile and it fills our home with joy!  Sometimes she smiles so big I wonder how her little body can hold so much joy!
When Elizabeth was a baby holding her filled everyone with peace.  When I was pregnant with Abigail I knew that where Elizabeth was our peace bringer, Abigail would be our joy.  Sure enough she is all smiles and giggles.  Some times  all I have to do to get her giggling is look at her.
Each of my children is unique and makes our family complete.




No comments:

Post a Comment