Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Thursday, September 4, 2014

My clown

Where Benjamin is a cuddle bu Glen here is my clown.  He is almost constantly doing something goofy! Headstands, funny faces, wild stories, crazy antics, I never know what he will do next!  Glen loves to talk even more then I do if you can believe it.  Lately pretty much all he wants to talk about are animals.  Over the summer he read 2 encyclopedias about animals.  He can spout of random facts about just about every animal, but his favorites are cheetahs, peregrine falcons, bats, and cicadas.  He tells me he wants to be a zoologist when he grows up.  I think he already is one. :)  His favorite TV show is Wild Kratts and he loves to learn about the animals and bugs and then pretend to be Kris or Martin and go do his own exploring.
Glen can tell the craziest stories.  We made a deal that he can tell any story he wants as long as he tells me the truth when I ask or if I start to believe a lie.  I wanted to encourage honesty without killing his imagination.  He tells some pretty crazy stories, but he is good about telling me if it's a true story or a wild story when I ask.
Glen is also brave, like crazy brave, with plenty of crazy in there.  He probably doesn't even have a good sense of self preservation and his trips to the ER have been numerous and I'm sure it's still just the beginning.  He is so active and wild!  I sure love this little spit fire of a son I have.



No comments:

Post a Comment