Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What was I going to say?

My brain has been running on empty today.  I'm fuzzy and tired and it's been all I can do just to eat, breath, or move.  Benjamin was up puking until 1:30 so I got to bed around 2, then they woke up half an hour early--of course.  I did accomplish a few things, and then my brain shut down.  I called my husband to tell him I was on my way home and when he answered I said "Umm...what was I calling about?"  Then his mom reminded me I was done at her house and on my way home.  Ever had a day like that?  A day where everything you do takes tremendous effort?  Like deciding what to make for dinner, or brushing your kids teeth.  Even right now I have to sit here for a minute before the next sentence come and I am think enough to type.
It was the strangest thing with Benjamin.  He was fine when I put him to bed, he woke up throwing up and that continued for another 3 hours and then he said he was ready to go back to bed and he was fine when he woke up.  Maybe he got some milk and I didn't notice, or maybe...maybe I have no idea.  I could sure use a vacation right about now.
Thanks for reading, here is a cute story to make it worth your while.  :)  One day after dinner Glen came in holding his stomach and told me "Mom, I ate to much and my brain hurts."
"Where is your brain sweety?"
"Right here" and he points to his stomach.  Then I asked Benjamin where his brain was and he pointed to his chin.  And here I thought your brain was in your head.  :D
     

No comments:

Post a Comment