Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Another Potty Training Adventure

                                     


The adventures of potty training.
So I had a neighbor over--your thinking "Oh no!" all ready aren't you?  :)  So I had a neighbor over helping me try to figure out my sewing machine.  We were in my bedroom and the kids were playing well in the living room.  Then Glen ran past my room to the bathroom saying he needed to go.  I turned on the light and went back to my room to help figure out what was wrong with my machine.  I heard some noises and told Glen not to play "I'm not he yells back."  I thought nothing of it.
Later I have to go to the bathroom myself, like I have to go now, and so I run in and the toilet is totally full of toilet paper.  He had put the whole roll--the whole new roll-- into the toilet and if I tried to flush it would cause problems.  But I really had to go so I ran upstairs yelling on my way for the neighbor kid to watch my boys.  Then I had to come back down and scoop it out.  Fun that.  Go ahead and laugh now, I was.  I actually thought it was pretty funny.  See, having a good sense of humor really does help my kids to live longer lives. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment