Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Monday, January 6, 2014

First lost tooth

 Glen lost his first tooth!  He was so happy and so excited!  I am too, but at the same time it is sad for me.  One more evidence that he is growing up.  I can't stop it, but sometimes I wish I could.  Oh dear, I am feeling very sentimental tonight. Sadly, he lost the tooth at school and at some point dropped it and it has not been found.  I kind of wanted to keep it, is that weird?  I remember as a child finding my mom's drawer of baby teeth from us and thinking how gross and weird it was, and now I want to keep them.  Although I don't want them hanging out loose in a drawer I would put them in a special box with a label and only keep the first one.  I'll just have to make sure I can get the next one.
I am pretty excited to go play Tooth Fairy, now where did I put those wings?

No comments:

Post a Comment