Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pregnancy the 3rd

When I was pregnant with Glen and Benjamin I tired to stay out of pictures as much as I could.  I hated being photographed.  There are very few pictures of me, especially when pregnant.  I wanted this one to be different though.  I have waited so long and more importantly I am so much more confident then I ever was.  Being in Mary Kay has helped me gain so much confidence and self esteem that even though I am not as slim and flat as I want to be I can still love myself. I love who I have become and who I am daily becoming.  So with this new found confidence I am going to keep a record of myself while I am pregnant.  Not every day, that would get old, but the important things.
This is the week I found out I was pregnant.  I'm only 5 weeks so I am not showing, but I am so ecstatic I can hardly stand it.  So far I have had pretty bad morning sickness (all day by the way) and pretty bad headaches.  I just got a stuffed nose and sneezes today so the headache my be from the cold.  I have been insanely tired most days and having a few weird cravings, like pickles on top of eggs, and just today my favorite Jamba juice no longer appeals to my, but my husbands did so we traded.  :)  Oh, and the smell of ripe bananas makes me feel like I'm going to throw up.  So far it hasn't been easy, but I just keep telling myself "I'm going to have a bay!"  And then I remember why women put themselves through pregnancy.  Do some people actually enjoy this?  The feeling of excitement yes, but some days I'm hard pressed to remember how excited I am over how sick I am.  :)  But I can't let that slow me down.  I have a baby on the way and darn it!  I[m going to be a director by then so I am going to work mu butt off and get there by the end of the year...hopefully by the end of the summer.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment