Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Sunday, April 29, 2012

My boys

 Benjamin, my smiley cuddle guy.  I hope he never stops wrapping his arms around my neck the way he does.  I hope he never stops kissing both cheeks to even me out.  Isn't it amazing how the smallest things are the things that you would miss the most if they were gone?  It seems like the small parts of life that bring happiness and make me feel complete.  Lately Benjamin has taken to carrying around a baby doll that is almost as big as he is.  He wants a baby so bad.  Whenever he sees a baby he will play with them, sit down and look at me expectantly and say "I'm sitting down, I'm ready to hold the baby."  I have been wanting another child so much that I wasn't planing on sharing much, but it looks like I won't have a choice will I?  But I feel happy.  I know these two will make such excellent big brothers.
Now Glen, he is a goof.  His PJ's look a little weird, huh?  He got dressed for me, then ran off to his room.  I though he was going to bed, until he ran back out laughing.  He had taken off his PJ's put the pants around his arms and the shirt of his legs.  He knows how to get people to laugh and he will go to great lengths to get people to laugh.  Sometimes I have to be really careful when I laugh because he will keep being silly once I do.  This becomes  a problem when he is making silly noises during scripture study or church.  I never want to stop laughing with him though, I am so happy he has such a fun sense of humor.  He likes to make up jokes too.  Today during church he was going around to all of our friends telling them "Mommy has my little sister in her tummy."  He is like Benjamin with kids.  It's like they see a baby and think it must be theirs and why isn't the baby sitting with us, oh that must be why she is sad.  These boys are as baby crazy as I am.
I am so grateful for my smiley Benjamin and my silly Glen.  Life would be such a bore without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment