Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Friday, April 27, 2012

This post was written prior to sharing the good news.

Have you ever felt like if you didn't get something you were going to die?  Not like your stuck in the desert and if you don't get water you really will die, more materialistic.  Like the other day I found this lip gloss that I fell in love with and being emotional I told my husband if I didn't get it I was going to die.  Yeah.  He didn't believe me either.  :)  (PS I got it) Anyway, today for snack Glen asked for an egg, so I cooked him a fired egg.  As I put the eggs away I saw some dill pickles and the thought ran through my head "Pickles and eggs, yum!"  And from then on I couldn't stop thinking about cooking myself a few eggs and putting dill pickles on top.  I felt like I was starving and if I didn't get eggs and pickles I was going to die. My body told me "Eat it or die"  I'm not kidding you.  I heard it.  Has anyone figured it out yet?  Yep.  I'm pregnant.  I found out super early because when I'm not in denial my body is super sensitive that way.  Right now I am 5 weeks along and John said I can't tell anyone until I get a test to make sure.  I'm sure.  But he isn't giving in.  I just had to write this though because again with the drama, I fell like I have to tell some one or I will burst!  I AM PREGNANT!!!  We are pretty sure we are going to have a girl.  I have just been feeling like it for awhile, like it was time for another addition and she would be a girl.  I better make good money in Mary Kay because this doll is going to be a diva!  Well, I will keep you all posted and then actually post this once I'm allowed to share the good news, we will see how long it takes.  (John's family has this thing of announcing it in a fun way so I'm not supposed to just call people and say "Hey, guess what?  I'm pregnant."  Nope.  I told him he has a week to tell me how and when to make the announcement or I'm making it anyway.  I just can't wait!  We joked about not telling people until I had delivered and then asking them to come visit me in the hospital because "something" happened, but I figure *someone* would figure it out by then even if I could wait to spill the beans.  This is going to be so fun and exciting!  I love being pregnant, not because it's fun, I fell sick already, but just the though of a baby growing within me and planing for the future.  I love that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment