Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Monday, January 9, 2012

Just kidding

Ha, so there are pictures.  I remember my sister having her camera now.  Of course she had her camera. She is a photographer, she always has her camera, even when the rest of us don't.  Yay for Jennifer!!!  So I stole the pictures of my kids off of her blog, I hope she doesn't mind.  :) and here they are.
 This is Benjamin opening a present From Grammy and Papa.  It's a John deer truck, trailer and the best part (in my opinion) a Gater on the back.  I used to drive a gater around when I did Facilities maintenance years ago and I thought it was the best part since I didn't have a drivers licence yet.  Yay, I love it! So does he, but he likes the white truck part more.  :)
 Here is Glen opening one of his favorite gifts, also from Grammy and Papa.  It's a Toy Story lego set.  He also has another lego set that had two horses and they go well together.
And here in my Jedi son.  During family pictures Benjamin was cold and so John gave him his sweatshirt.  It went down to his feet and the arms had to be tied in a knot.  My brothers in law thought he looked like a Jedi so my sister made a light saber for him.  This is possibly the best picture of the year.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment