Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Monday, April 18, 2011

Through Thick and Thin

I have to tell this story, it is just too precious to pass up.
Glen was sent to time out for throwing things right after I told him not to. He was really upset and said Benjamin needed to be in time out too, because he was throwing things as well. We told him no Benjamin stopped when we told him to so he was ok. Glen was upset and asked Benjamin to come sit in time out with him. Benjamin immediately came and sat down by him in time out. Then he put his arm around his big brother and gave him a hug. I pulled out the camera just in time to get a picture of Glen put his arm around Benjamin to say thank you. They both sat there for another minute and then they got up and ran around playing together.
I am so grateful for me sweet angels, they mean the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment