Home is where your heart is

Home is where your heart is

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Spaghetti or the kitchen?


This would have been Benjamin's first time eating spaghetti, but I had to give him noodles without sauce because there was milk in the sauce. He has had noodles before. So I will have to put up another picture after he has had spaghetti for the first time. The real story behind these pictures is the kitchen. You see, I had just spent hours deep cleaning the kitchen and it was so clean. Then I went and made spaghetti for dinner, brilliant I know. I decided that too keep the floor clean a little longer we would eat outside. There is just something about eating spaghetti outside that is a lovely thought, maybe it's the fact that eating spaghetti outside means the dogs clean up the mess and not me, ya, that is a happy thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment